We currently have a number of exciting opportunities to join our Distributions Operation Team at our Parcelhub, Little Tennis Street site in Nottingham.
This role is for four permanent Collection Drivers. Your role will be to collect parcels from our Customers as per the route provided within the time window stated, communicating any potentially failed collections. You will always provide customers of Parcelhub with first-class customer service, sharing feedback, comments or information with your Operations Team. You will assist with offloading collections vans, with a high level of attention to detail when scanning and segregating parcels.
To collect parcels from our customers as per the route provided within the time window stated, communicating any potentially failed collections. Always providing customers of Parcelhub with first-class customer service, sharing feedback, comments or information with your Operations Team. Assistance with offloading collections vans, with a high level of attention to detail when scanning and segregating parcels.
– Provide Collections from our customers in the East Midlands Area
– Ensure all Health and Safety procedures are followed and proactively embrace
– Carry out collections within the agreed time window
– Highlight any Collections that are going to be late and the reason for the delay to the Operations Team
– Assistance with offloading collection vans and scanning parcels before despatch
– Accurately segregate parcels to correct carrier/service
– Perform daily vehicle checks to keep the vehicle clean and presentable
– Always provide all customers of Parcelhub with first-class customer service
– Any queries or information gained from the customer at the point of the collection to be passed on to
Required knowledge and skills:
– Willingness to embrace different and varying responsibilities
– Friendly and professional manner in dealing with customers
– Ability to co-operate successfully with fellow staff at all levels
– Good knowledge of East Midlands Area
– Ability to Drive a 3.5t Sprinter type vehicle
– Able to load and unload items of up to 30kg
Required qualifications, education and/or experience:
– Valid driving licence
– Must have no more than 3 points on driving licence