Hours: 40 hours per week
Working Hours: 08:00 – 18:00 Monday to Friday. Saturdays are mandatory. 1 in 4 Saturdays to be worked each month 9:00 – 14:00.
Reporting to: Customer Service Manager
Summary of expectations:
You will be dealing with a number of queries from our customers, accessing both our internal and carrier systems. You will be responsible for meeting internal SLAs on service, but also have the additional responsibility of ensuring that all response times and standards are met in regard to communication with customers.
The role is to provide updates on tracking and general parcel queries. Initiative is crucial as you will be acting on behalf of our customers at all times. You will be dealing with a large number of customers and communication channels with be via phone and email.
To strive in this job, you will need to be able to read the situation and look ahead to get the query resolved with as little work as possible. What will set you apart in this role is an ability to read the situation, understand what the desired outcome is and look to escalate a situation to the correct level with the supply of all required information to get the situation resolved.
Main Job and responsibilities:
– Ensure quality of customer services
– Dealing with high volumes of customer enquiries quickly and efficiently by phone, email and internal alerts
– Anticipate possible delays or complications and work towards minimising them, i.e. use of internal alerts to solve problems before the customer is aware of them
– Act as a first point of contact for all tracking/parcel queries, proof of delivery requests and claims
– Ensure all SLAs are met
– Establish and maintain good working relationships with customers and office staff
– Provide a high standard of customer satisfaction and service to a growing client base ensuring that an efficient, courteous and professional manner is upheld at all times
– Ensure that customers and public are updated at least every 24 hours or as and when necessary
– Keep records of customer interactions, enquiries and complaints
Everything to be logged on the in-house ticketing system without exceptions:
– Handle and resolve customer complaints
– Provide delivery information when requested
– Any other work as required
– Self motivated
– Diplomatic and reliable
– Enthusiastic and effective team member
– Good communicator – (Essential)
– Experience within the industry (desirable but not essential)
– Experience in Customer Services (desirable but not essential)
– Strong organisational, communication and interpersonal Skills (both written and verbal)
Please send a short covering letter along with a copy of your current CV to [email protected] by the closing date 11th February 2019.