Hours: 40 hours per week
Currently hours between 08:00 – 18:00 Monday to Friday and 1 in 4 Saturdays 9:00 -14:00.
Reporting to: Customer Relations Manager
Summary of expectations
You will be dealing with a number of queries from both our customers and also the general public.
You will be responsible for meeting internal SLAs on service, but also have the additional responsibility of ensuring that all response times and standards are met in regard to communication with the public on behalf of our eCommerce customers.
The role is to provide a proactive service. A lot of data work and data manipulation is involved in the job and initiative is critical as you will be acting as an extension of our customer at all times. You will be dealing with a wide number of customers which require customer service management on a day-to-day basis.
To strive in this job, you will need to be able to read the situation and look ahead to get the query resolved with as little work as possible. What will set you apart in this role is an ability to read the situation, understand what the desired outcome is – whether from our customer or the public – and look to escalate a situation to the correct level and supply all required information to get the situation resolved.
– Ensure quality of customer services is exceptional
– Build up relationships with our customers
– Act on behalf of Parcelhub as well as on behalf of our eCommerce customers when corresponding with the public
– Ensure all SLAs are met
– Run Exception reports when required which means high levels of data manipulation
– Patience and empathy with all customers/public
– Track and trace pick up and deliveries via phone email or other necessary means
– Ensure that customers and public are updated at least every 24 hours or as and when necessary
– Handle and resolve customer complaints
– Provide delivery information when requested
– Keep records of customer interactions, enquiries and complaints. Everything to be logged on the in-house ticket system without exceptions
– Any other work as required
· Self motivated
· Diplomatic and reliable
· Enthusiastic and effective team member
· Good communicator – (essential)
· Good computer skills – Excel and Word skills (essential)
· Experience within the industry (desired but not essential)
· Experience in Customer Services (desired but not essential)
· Strong organisational, communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal)