CAREER OPPORTUNITY EXPIRED
Overall job purpose
This is a vacancy created within the Fulfilment Operations team by the departure of the current incumbent. You will initially assist the Pick & Pack Supervisor in providing a contact point for our customers, working with our bespoke systems to adapt their requirements into internal job instructions, and also provide primary cover for that role during absences and times of high activity. You will also be required to provide assistance in warehousing and stock control/checking associated with that, and the role will involve significant amounts of non-office based activity.
The job does not require specific previous experience, but some experience in an office role would be highly advantageous. An enthusiasm to learn new processes and to cope flexibly with quickly changing situations is important. While usually your tasks will be defined by your Supervisor, especially during times when you are providing cover you will need to be able to work responsibly under your own supervision.
– Dealing with customers by telephone and email, answering questions and dealing with requests promptly and efficiently
– Processing customer orders and logging despatches and deliveries on the stock system
– Managing despatch and fulfilment requests within set timelines
– Assisting in briefing warehouse and packing staff
– Assistance with warehouse-based activity, regular stock checks/inspections, quality and order checking
Required knowledge and skills
– Friendly and professional manner in dealing with customers
– Ability to co-operate successfully with fellow staff at all levels
– Experience in the use of Word and Excel. Full training will be given in all other systems required
– Willingness to adapt to a changing role, including recognising that significant periods may be spent in both office and warehouse duties
Reports to: Pick and Pack Supervisor / Account Handler
Please send your CV with cover letter to: Fulfilment Operations Manager – James Rhodes – [email protected]