EXPIRED – JOB FILLED
Indoor Account Manager
Location: Parcelhub Nottingham – Office Based
Reports to: Account Director
Working Days: Monday to Friday
Hours: 0900 – 1730
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a driven and tenacious individual to join our Account Management Team.
This is a pivotal role within our account management team; it will involve retaining, increasing and developing revenue by maintaining regular telephone contact across an existing customer portfolio. You will proactively cross-sell and up-sell our diverse range of services in order to maximise every revenue opportunity for our business.
You will also be responsible for the contact and qualification of all inbound sales enquiries in order to assist with the conversation and acquisition of new business.
Your ability to develop relationships and get to the heart of what your customers need using a consultative approach will be critical in this role. A good grasp of the logistics industry is also essential as you will propose tailored solutions that best fit our customers’ requirements.
This role is a permanent position for an individual who is motivated, target driven with a consultative customer-centric approach. You should also have proven experience in a demanding customer service environment with the confidence and capability to influence, negotiate and engage with customers at all levels.
• To effectively manage a portfolio of 80-100 active customers by completing regular outbound calls using a pre-agreed call cycle in order to build an authentic and effective relationship ensuring that our customers have a solid understanding of our products and services.
• To be the main point of contact for any inbound sales enquires (web or telephone) in order to qualify and convert into new business opportunities or to appoint on behalf of the sales team.
• To continuously develop your knowledge of Parcelhub and Whistl’s portfolio of products and services in order to share up-to-date information when assisting with customer queries.
• To ensure all customer contact is recorded in CRM and future follow-up calls are scheduled in line with the pre-agreed call cycle and any complaints/service issues or concerns are dealt with accordingly whilst maintaining the SLA for response times and by following the escalation process where necessary.
• To liaise with other business areas to provide updates and establish the root cause of all issues in order to find a timely resolution.
•To accurately investigate any trends in service issues, finding practical solutions to prevent repeat occurrences and make continual improvements.
• To continuously develop your knowledge of the overall marketplace to be able to assist customers in achieving long term goals and expectations.
• To have a thorough understanding of our customers’ business and their distribution objectives; to identify potential service improvements or business leads.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, and a confident personable telephone manner.
• Maintain excellent organisational skills and effective prioritisation of tasks.
• Helpful by nature and with the ability to provide a first class level of customer service within a challenging, fast-paced environment.
• Demonstrate a flexible approach and self-discipline in order to work well either independently or within the team environment.
Please send your applications to: [email protected]
Closing Date for Applications: 31st January 2019
Start Date: 1st March 2019