“Parcelhub’s solution gives retailers, brands and wholesalers access to multiple carriers and services at discounted rates. Add to this our free innovative software and you have everything you need to ship any size parcel anywhere in the world. Parcelhub back this up with a proactive customer support team who ensure all your delivery requirements are met with the minimum of fuss.”
– Steve Riley, IT Director
Parcelhub offers shippers of both B2C and B2B parcels the ability to deploy free integrated software, enabling them to acquire shipping rates based on the shared, co-operative volumes of all other shippers using the solution. Parcelhub has also developed the software with the ability to integrate via an API into users’ present ERP, OMS and WMS.
Distributing more than 6 million parcels on its own carrier contracts every year, Parcelhub’s multi-carrier shipping software grants hundreds of retailers, wholesalers and global brands access to ‘pooled volume’ discounted rates from its carefully selected range of carrier partners, including: Yodel, Hermes, DPD, UK Mail, DHL, Whistl, UPS, DX, Parcelforce, CollectPlus, SkyNet, ArrowXL, Interpost, Panther Logistics, Direct Link and Palletforce.
What makes Parcelhub unique?
- Parcelhub technology and support powers some of the world’s largest and best known brands, multichannel retailers and wholesalers
- Parcelhub’s range of carrier options and cutting edge delivery management solutions gives smaller sellers access to services normally reserved to larger multichannel retailers
- Grants merchants access to over 20 carriers, more than 300 services, delivering to over 200 countries globally
- Integrates with a multitude of platforms and marketplaces, including eBay, Amazon, WooCommerce, Magento, Linnworks, Shopify and many more
- Parcelhub customers grew more than 25% in Financial Year 2016/17
- With 85 staff, Parcelhub has 10 full-time UK-based software developers and a UK-based customer services department approaching 20
- Proactive SMART Notifications platform monitors parcel status, ensuring best-in-class delivery experience
- Additional services include a Shipping API, eCommerce Customer Support and Tailored eCommerce Fulfilment
Optimising delivery experience
Thanks to the combination of our focus on exemplary customer service, and eCommerce sector growth being at an all-time high, Parcelhub has experienced significant growth. Due also to the volatile nature of the UK parcel distribution sector, the case for a multi-carrier solution makes more sense as the sector continues to thrive.
“By consistently exceeding customer service and delivery performance expectations, Parcelhub is growing fast, saving hundreds of the UK’s favourite brands, retailers and wholesalers time and money on their distribution. Parcelhub distributes more than 500,000 parcels every month, has a workforce of 85, and our five strategically placed distribution centres help businesses optimise their eCommerce shipping, customer services and order fulfilment.” – Mark Rosenberg, Managing Director
Saving you time and money, whilst improving your customer service
Printing labels, accessing a range of carriers at discounted rates and integrating this functionality with your eCommerce platform all by yourself would normally be time consuming and costly; Parcelhub uniquely offers all of these features free of charge. Our in-house software development and customer services teams ensure that you and your customers get the attention they deserve. If you are serious about reducing your shipping costs, Parcelhub is what you have been looking for.